Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 10MM ALUMINIUM SPACER GASKET (FOR STROKED UP 110CC ENGINES) (12191-KWB-910A)
● YUMINASHI 10MM (0.39370 Inches) Aluminium Stroker/Spacer Gasket to lift up your cylinder and to work the correct piston deck height out with a long stroke crankshaft, or with the stock stroke crank and a longer connecting rod installed.
● The inner diameter of the spacer gasket is 57mm, so the maximum bore possible to be installed would be 55mm (at least if your cylinder wall thickness is 1.5mm).
Installing a larger diameter cylinder will be possible, but then it will be required to enlarger the inner diameter of the spacer gasket, which can be done easily by hand actually (with a Dremel), or a more professional way with a milling machine/lathe...
● 110 ENGINES, WELL PREPARED TO BE STROKED UP:
● The 110 engines are with the 97mm connecting rod and 55.6mm stroke well prepared to be stroked up actually, which is something we can't say from let's say a Z125 MONKEY or MSX/GROM engine.
The 110 engine conrod / stroke ratio is 1.74 and this is important because a longer connecting rod, and rod/stroke ratio allows your piston to spend more time on top dead center, so your piston get some more "push" from the burn, and it sucks harder on your cylinder head.
● The conrod length is also important to work the correct angle out when the piston is at it's lowest point, a short rod such as the MSX/GROM with a stock 1.59 rod/stroke ratio is pushing a lot on the cylinder wall, you've got more friction, and because of the higher angle a higher risk on breaking the connecting rod.
Basically you never want to be below a 1.6 ratio, and with the 110 engines this is actually perfectly possible to do so with a minimum on effort or expenses.
In the calculations above you can see that it's no problem to install +2mm crankpin (4mm more stroke).
With the stock connecting rod, the result is a 1.63 ratio, which is still a better ratio compared to the stock MSX/GROM 125cc crankshaft.
● With the +3mm crankpin (6mm more stroke) you get a rod/stroke ratio of 1.57, and this means you just passed the minimum recommended 1.6 ratio.
You can solve this to install a genuine Honda 100mm connecting rod, which you can find with this LINK .
It's a low cost upgrade and your engine will be blue printed in a proper way, ready to make some higher RPM's.
Since you are replacing the crankpin from your crankshaft it's actually the perfect time to do so...
If you are not looking forward to this, then installing a +2mm crankpin in combination with the stock connecting rod and a 2mm spacer gasket will be the way moving forward.
※ Keep in mind that you will need to install 2 paper gaskets in combination with 1 aluminium spacer gasket, and you might need need longer cylinder bolts as wel, depending on how much you are stroking, and longer dowel pins in the aluminium gasket.
You possibly need also a longer cam chain which you all can find in the "Stroker Parts" category for your bike.
※ It is possible to make a combination of 2 aluminium spacer gaskets to get the right height for your tune.
※ Optimal however is to order a slightly higher spacer, and machine it down to the specifications you need...
● THE 12191-KWB-910A 10MM ALUMINIUM SPACER GASKET CAN BE INSTALLED ON THESE BIKES:
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
All prices are in THB