Currency Displayed in
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 145CC/MIN B-TYPE (8-HOLES) VJT FUEL INJECTOR
● The 8-holes VJT-injector with 145cc/min flow rate can be installed in a 130cc 2-valve engine, and a stock 4-valve 125cc engine.
● If you have a 2-valve bike such as a GROM125, Z125 MONKEY, PCX125 or CLICK125, then this 8 holes B-type 145cc/min flow rate injector can be used starting from 130cc until a 140cc big bore kit (54mm - 56mm piston/bore).
The 130cc engine will have more torque with this 145cc/min injector installed because of the richer running engine, and the 140cc engine will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
● If you have a 4-valve bike such as the FORZA125, then this 8-holes B-type 145cc/min flow rate injector can be used starting from a 115cc engine until a 125cc engine.
The 115cc engine will have more torque with this 145cc/min injector installed because of the richer running engine, and the 125cc engine will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
For a 4-Valve 125cc engine we recommend to install a injector with a 150c/min or 160cc/min flow rate.
● PERFECT DROP IN INJECTOR FOR FULL STOCK:
E85 FUEL STATION SEARCH:
● The benefits for engine tuners to run on E85, which is a 85% ethanol mixture, are very well known.
You can run much higher compression ratio's compared to a normal fuel and your engine makes a much cooler burn.
With our large selection of injector flow rates available it makes it really easy to make the conversion.
If you want to make a simple conversion then you first need to look how much cc/min flow you are actually running with your stock injector.
If your stock injector is 120cc/min (please scroll down how to read your injector below), and if you want to change your fuel in to E85, then we recommend to install a 156cc/min injector to have a good fuel economy, and a 190cc/min such as the 12 holes 190cc 4V series injector (which you can visit with this link) to have a richer running setup in combination with E85.
※ Rule of thumb here is the injector flow rate/min you have selected to run with normal fuel times 1.3 to get the flow rate/min with E85.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
● INJECTOR READING:
How to know which injector you have, and which one should be the right one to replace it to have the same fuel rate, or a higher fuel rate then you already have installed?
With the guide below you can see based on the injector "name" which injector you have installed on your bike, and which one you should take to make your bike run richer or leaner.
Keep in mind that you first need to know if you have an A-Type injector, or a B-Type injector.
With the A-Type injector, the letter on top of the injector tells you the "name" of the injector.
With the B-Type injector it is actually the opposite, because the letter, or letters below, are telling you the "name" of the injector.
How to recognize an A-Type and B-Type injector?
Well, it's actually easy to see because the A-type injector is perfectly round and smooth, while the B-Type injector have these Pins left and right that protrude, it not perfectly round and smooth at all.
※ If you have the large throttle body model, with the large square sensor block, then you can install both injector types on your throttle body, you only need to buy the correct injector joint, and possibly the correct wire loom if the A-Type or B-Type injector wouldn't be the stock injector type of your bike...
● INJECTOR NAMES & FLOW RATES FOR B-TYPE INJECTORS:
All prices are in THB