● CYLINDER HEAD 150 STD ESP CONVERSION SET
● With the YUMINASHI STD150 eSP Conversion Head Set you convert and upgrade your first generation PCX125 engine in to a newer generation eSP 150 engine.
This head comes complete with larger 29/23mm valves installed, in combination with double reinforced valve springs, special retainers and with a 3pcs 60mm gasket set mentioned for a 60mm piston.
This specific set with the STD150 Head is mentioned for the First Generation PCX125 bikes.
The entire set will be plug and play ready with all details to be installed on the first generation PCX125 like:
- Special screw wire in the head to accept the first generation PCX125 water temperature sensor (M12)
- a Next Generation eSP aluminum Cylinderhead Cover with rubber Gasket
- 1 Extra bolts for the cover
- 2 x M7 Bolts for the Exhaust
- 2 nuts M7 for the exhaust
- a larger diameter exhaust gasket
- a special water cooling adaptor set which includes a eSP water hose joint pipe and the YUMINASHI water cooler adaptor hose to make the switch possible to install a new generation eSP head on your first generation PCX125 frame and water cooler.
The STD 150 Head comes without the camshaft and rockers, with double reinforced valve springs and special retainers installed. First generation rockers can be installed in this 150 head.
● The head is plug and play ready to accept both, the first generation PCX125 camshaft and rockers, and the new eSP roller rockers with camshaft (optional).
※ Keep in mind that a 2012 and onward exhaust must be installed on this eSP cylinder head, this eSP cylinder head can not be used with a first generation PCX125 exhaust.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
- Purchases between 2 & 4 pieces of this product will receive a 10% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 5 & 9 pieces of this product will receive a 15% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 10 & 19 pieces of this product will receive a 20% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 20 & 30 pieces of this product will receive a 25% DISCOUNT