Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● 164CC DOME ESSENTIAL KIT (60MM / 14MM PIN)
(FOR 2017- SH150i LED / SH150i SMART KEY & PCX150 DIGITAL (2018- ))
● This cylinder kit is mentioned for anyone who want to upgrade from a stock 150cc to a full 164cc with dome piston.
This kit comes with the 60mm dome piston, 14mm piston pin, a 60mm cylinder with water cooling canals that fit with the 150 head, 60mm gaskets, and all essential parts to get more power out of your engine such as the correct fuel injector in the box!
The set comes also with the Yuminashi double progressive valve springs, and the lighter then stock retainers, which makes again a gain in horsepower and RPM's.
● The 31mm throttle body is 25% larger compared to the stock PCX125 throttle body, and the reason why this much larger throttle body is included in the kit is because the stock throttle body is a serious restriction for the much larger amount of air sucked in by the 164cc big bore piston. Removing the stock throttle body and replacing it by the 31mm throttle body allows the engine to suck as much air in as possible, and opens the full potential of your engine in combination with the big bore kit.
The new Stainless Steel Bracket/throttle cable holder is installed on the new 2018 model 31mm throttle body.
● The special throttle cable 17910-KWN-910 for the 31mm throttle body comes with the set together with the 5-Pin Wire Loom to make the install a truly plug & play experience.
● The 6-Holes B-Type High Flow NLJ-injector is included in the kit for the simple reason that sucking more air in the engine with a much larger piston and a 25% larger throttle body requires more fuel to keep the perfect balance between air and fuel.
This is important of course for the performance of the engine, but also for the reliability since a lean running engine would have overheating issues. Selecting the right injector is really important and with including the right injector in the kit you can be ensured your engine gets the fuel it needs to get.
● The 31mm B-Type Manifold Set is included in the kit to make the install from the injector and the throttle body a truly plug and play experience. The stock injector joint from the PCX150 can be installed on this manifold and injector to connect your fuel hose.
● The 1.6 High Pressure Cap which comes with the set is to make sure your cooling system can control the extra power and doesn't open premature at 0.9 bar. All cool details about the protection from this cap can be found over there (recommend to read!).
● The 164cc, 60mm dome piston with 14mm piston pin in this kit will make sure your engine will produce more power in a very balanced way without engine knock...
The 164cc Dome Piston is made just like all other Yuminashi pistons from AA-Grade aluminium and finished with a black molybdenum coating on the sides of the piston. The piston from this 164cc Dome Essential kit has been developed to work in combination with the larger valves 150 head.
The valve pockets in the piston are machined deeper compared to stock, and allow a 0.05mm IN / 0.08mm EX valve clearance.
● The high grade Yuminashi piston rings are developed and produced by very strict Japanese standards and all rings are treated with a hard chromium plating layer (Cr). All details about the piston rings can be found over here.
● The YUMINASHI Billet CNC X250RR Camshaft Kit comes also with the Essential kit, and this cam is the hot ticket for getting the most out of your PCX150 engine.
This Yuminashi camshaft is designed in conjunction with our racing efforts, and in turn the design gets passed down to our customers for the best power gains.
Yuminashi R&D designed this camshaft to be used in combination with the stock 150cc valves, with an increased lift and duration to produce a potent curve with solid torque to red-line.
This means when you whack open the throttle out of a corner, you'll get a nice hit off the bottom all the way to the top!
All Yuminashi camshafts come standard with high-speed NACHI JAPAN C3 bearings to meet our standards concerning durability and reliability.
These high-end bearings can run exteme high RPM's, where the C3 stands for an optimal clearence with less friction at operating temperature.
The 2 special tappet adjusting bolts come with the camshaft in the kit because with the high lift of the camshaft it's not possible to use the stock tappet adjust screws.
**The valve clearance is 0.05mm IN / 0.08mm EX.
● The stock 150cc 12.95mm roller diameter is adequate for all stock camshafts, but high performance engines with high lift camshafts benefit from larger diameter rollers for the simple reason that the larger face of the 16.9mm rollers accept a more aggressive lobe profile before the roller digs into the cam lobe, which of course leads to nearly instant camshaft failure.
Therefor the rocker set with larger, more durable rollers comes together with the 164 Essential kit to ensure increased durability and reliability.
● The special Yuminashi SPL Tappet Adjusting Screws which comes with the set will need to be installed if you install a high lift camshaft.
The stock Honda screws are shorter and you will face a problem to lock the stock tappet adjust screw.
The Yuminashi SPL Tappet Adjusting Screws have a groove to make easy adjustment possible.
※ Keep in mind that installing a high performance camshaft with more lift and duration might affect the operation of the ISS Idle Stop Start system.
● The Progressive Double Valve Spring Conversion Set comes with the Essential Light Bore Kit for the power aspect, but also for the safety aspect since your engine has no RPM limiter anymore once the PMF-FI Controller is installed, and these double valve springs eliminate the chance on floating valves at high RPM entirely.
This kit includes 2 outer valve springs, 2 inner valve springs and 2 lighter as stock steel 5mm valve retainers to make a complete conversion from the stock single valve springs in to a double valve spring setup possible…
● The CR10EK Nickel Multi-Ground spark plugs have been tested in combination with the Yuminashi 164cc light bore kits, and the results are a cooler running engine with improved combustion, and clearly less sensitive for engine knock.
Multi-Ground Electrodes Improve Ignition Capabilities and Are Less Sensitive to Increased Voltage Requirements Due to Gap Growth.
● The 164cc Flat Deck Cylinder is pure racing DNA from the YUMINASHI PRO-SERIES.
The Flat Deck cylinder has larger water/coolant capacity, and is developed by the Yuminashi R&D to have a cooler running engine.
With the flat deck design you are able to run higher compression ratios without the fear of blowing head gaskets. A very hard cylinder sleeve has been installed which comes directly from the Yuminashi racing series engines to avoid ovalisation, oil leaks and compression loss!...
This specific 164cc cylinder block 12100-KZY-600XB has been prepared to be plug & play ready to be installed on the stock SH150i & PCX150 crankcases.
This cylinder block comes also with the 3 pins to connect the stock ignition coil bracket on the cylinder and with a 150cc mark on the cylinder so that there isn't any difference compared to stock once the cylinder is installed on the engine.
● The special copper 0.3mm gasket set is made to make a perfect fit with the stock 150 head in combination with a 60mm bore on the SH150i LED/SMART KEY & PCX150 DIGITAL. These copper gaskets come with the kit to make sure your engine makes the perfect seal. (Click the image below for more information)
● The large diameter Big Tube Air Intake Set for the 31mm throttle body which comes with the kit make sure your engine get's the air it needs to make the most power out of it, (more information and pictures can be found over here).
Keep in mind that the diameter of the hole in the stock PCX150 air filter box will need to be modified, and the length from the Big Tube Air Intake will have to be shortened based on your needs.
All prices are in USD