Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
This 164cc Essentials Kit for the first generation PCX 125 includes all the essential ingredients to spice up the life of your first generation PCX125!!!
We introduce this entire kit to our assortment because of the large demand for an entirely blue printed kit for PCX125, plug & play ready to be installed.
This entire kit is actually a rational choice for a lot of first generation PCX125 owners because:
- with the proven reliability you do not have any reason to sell your PCX125 and invest again on a new PCX150, which, power wise not comparable with this powerful 164cc Essentials kit installed on a first generation PCX125.
- once the entire 164cc kit is installed you have basically an entirely new engine, with which your PCX125 will experience a drastic improvement both in acceleration and top speed.
Based on the feedback from our customers who installed this kit we know that it is not only nice to have some more power for the sake of going faster, the safety aspect is also seriously appreciated because it is a good feeling to know that if it is necessary you can open the throttle and overtake any truck or situation when it is necessary.
- an extra bonus is that this 164 Essentials Kit comes with the high performance injector and with the 31mm throttle body with manifold which makes a perfect combination performance and fuel economy wise!..
This kit is really mentioned as an essential base kit and if you still want to improve the performance later on, then it is possible to install our 2016 Torque Control Variator set, or to install our fuel controller to be able to more precisely tune your air fuel ratio over the entire rev range and to remove the rev limit or both.
We naturally assume that with common sense, our customer would install an aftermarket exhaust system to go along with a big bore kit since the stock exhaust system is already fairly restrictive. Using your stock exhaust system on our big bore kit will result in bad performance and in the extreme, worst case scenario, engine overheating.
If you want to use your stock air filter box, do not forget to order our big air tube set in order to modify the stock air box to fit the new bigger throttle body that comes with this kit. You can find the link to our big air tube here.
If you want to use the stock variator, then we recommend the 10Gr. rollers which you can find over here. However, please be aware that a scooter's performance is heavily affected by its transmission system, therefore we highly recommend you using our 2016 Torque Control Variator set to get the most performance out of this 164cc Essential kit.
If you feel that you need to replace your conneting rod, either because your scooter has high mileage, or you just want to be sure that your crankshaft will perform like new, we got you covered. You can order the stock Honda connecting rod for the PCX 125 here. Please remember that this item is not sold by Honda, if you go to Honda, you only have the option to change the entire crankshaft assembly, which to us is ridiculous.
The PCX125 V1 164CC ESSENTIALS KIT includes:
● 164cc Cylinder (60mm bore)
● 164cc Piston (60mm)
● Special 164cc Piston Ring Set (60mm), treated with a hard chromium plating layer (Cr)
● 164cc Gasket Set (Copper Head gasket, Cylinder gasket & Tensioner lifter gasket)
● 13mm Piston Pin
● 2 Piston Clips (13mm)
● 31mm Throttle Body
● 31mm Manifold Set
● Insulator for 31mm manifold set
● 2 O-rings (insulator)
● 6 Holes A-Type High Performance Injector
● CR10EK Spark Plug
● Billet X250RR Camshaft
● Double Progressive Valve Springs
*The new special 0.3mm copper head gaskets are the prefered head gaskets on the Yuminashi big bore kits, therefor since October 15, 2015 all Yuminashi big bore kits will come with the special 0.3mm copper head gasket supplied in the box...
**Gasket set 12251-KZY-600 has been superseded by the new 60mm copper gasket sets 12251-KZY-600CAS.
In the video below with the 164cc kit we had removed the stock Honda RPM limit...
Maximum top speed with the new Sprint Master Variator installed will be around 140km/h when the RPM limiter will kick in.
All prices are in USD