Currency Displayed in
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 190CC/MIN B-TYPE (12-HOLES) FUEL INJECTOR
● If you have a 2-valve bike, then this 12 holes B-type 190cc/min flow rate injector which has been developed by the Yuminashi Racing Department can be used in a 170cc engine until a 205cc engine where the 170cc engine will have more torque with this injector installed because of the richer running engine, and the 205cc engine will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
● If you have a 4-valve bike, then this 12 holes 190cc flow rate B-Type injector which has the same 12 holes nozzle pattern of the CBR250 and CBR300, can be used as the perfect drop in injector for example a 4-valve CB150R, SONIC150R (RS150R), WINNER 150 or SUPPRA GTR150.
Dropping in this 190cc/min injector will give your 150cc 4V-bike more torque, so you can expect a much better throttle response, acceleration and a benefit on the top speed.
This 190cc/min injector can be used in combination with a 4-valve head in a 150cc 4V engine, and this until 180cc 4V.
The 150cc 4V engine will have more torque with the 190cc/min injector installed because of the richer running engine, and the 180cc 4V engine such as the CB150R (2017- ) will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
※ If your stock injector is 160cc/min (please scroll down how to read your injector below), and if you want to change your fuel to E85, then we recommend to install a 210cc/min injector to have a good fuel economy and 235cc/min such as the NNJ injector LINK to have some more torque in combination with E85.
Rule of thumb here is the injector flow rate/min you have selected to run with normal fuel times 1.3 to get the flow rate/min with E85.
● PERFECT DROP IN INJECTOR FOR FULL STOCK:
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
● INJECTOR READING:
How to know which injector you have, and which one should be the right one to replace it to have the same fuel rate, or a higher fuel rate then you already have installed?
With the guide below you can see based on the injector "name" which injector you have installed on your bike, and which one you should take to make your bike run richer or leaner.
Keep in mind that you first need to know if you have an A-Type injector, or a B-Type injector.
With the A-Type injector, the letter on top of the injector tells you the "name" of the injector.
With the B-Type injector it is actually the opposite, because the letter, or letters below, are telling you the "name" of the injector.
How to recognize an A-Type and B-Type injector?
Well, it's actually easy to see because the A-type injector is perfectly round and smooth, while the B-Type injector have these Pins left and right that protrude, it not perfectly round and smooth at all.
※ If you have the large throttle body model, with the large square sensor block, then you can install both injector types on your throttle body, you only need to buy the correct injector joint, and possibly the correct wire loom if the A-Type or B-Type injector wouldn't be the stock injector type of your bike...
● INJECTOR NAMES & FLOW RATES FOR B-TYPE INJECTORS:
All prices are in THB