Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 210CC/MIN A-TYPE (10-HOLES/CIRCLE PATTERN) FUEL INJECTOR
● These larger capacity injectors are produced to serve our 4V customers who are asking for higher flow rates fuel injectors.
These injectors can also be used of course in combination with larger bore 2-valve engines.
● If you have a 4-valve bike, then this circle pattern 10 holes 210cc/min flow rate B-Type injector can be used for example in a bored up 4-valve 125cc or bore up 150cc engine like the Honda CBR125R / CBR150R with a 165cc big bore kit installed...
It's actually possible to use this 210cc/min injector starting from a 165cc 4V engine until a 210cc 4V setup depending on where you are looking for...
The 165cc 4V engine will have more torque with the 210cc/min injector installed because of the richer running setup, and the 210cc 4V engine will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
● If you have a 2-valve bike, then this 10 holes A-type 210cc/min flow rate injector can be used in a 185cc engine until a 225cc engine where the 185cc engine will have more torque with this injector installed because of the richer running engine, and the 225cc engine will have a better fuel economy because of the leaner running setup.
● THE A-TYPE 10-HOLES HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL INJECTOR FITS THESE BIKES:
E85 FUEL STATION SEARCH:
● The benefits for engine tuners to run on E85, which is a 85% ethanol mixture, are very well known.
You can run much higher compression ratio's compared to a normal fuel and your engine makes a much cooler burn.
With our large selection of injector flow rates available it makes it really easy to make the conversion.
If you want to make a simple conversion then you first need to look how much cc/min flow you are actually running with your stock injector.
If your stock injector is 260cc/min (please scroll down how to read your injector below), and if you want to change your fuel to E85, then we recommend to install a 338cc/min injector to have the same performance with E85.
※ Rule of thumb here is the injector flow rate/min you have selected to run with normal fuel times 1.3 to get the flow rate/min with E85.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
● INJECTOR READING:
How to know which injector you have, and which one should be the right one to replace it to have the same fuel rate, or a higher fuel rate then you already have installed?
With the guide below you can see based on the injector "name" which injector you have installed in your bike, and which one you should take to make your bike run richer or leaner.
Keep in mind that you first need to know if you have an A-Type injector, or a B-Type injector.
With the A-Type injector, the letter on top of the injector tells you the "name" of the injector.
With the B-Type injector it is actually the opposite, because the letter, or letters below, are telling you the "name" of the injector.
How to recognize an A-Type and B-Type injector?
Well, it's actually easy to see because the A-type injector is perfectly round and smooth, while the B-Type injector have these Pins left and right that protrude, it not perfectly round and smooth at all.
※ If you have the large throttle body model, with the large square sensor block, then you can install both injector types on your throttle body, you only need to buy the correct injector joint, and possibly the correct wire loom if the A-Type or B-Type injector wouldn't be the stock injector type of your bike...
● INJECTOR NAMES & FLOW RATES FOR A-TYPE INJECTORS:
● INJECTOR NAMES & FLOW RATES FOR B-TYPE INJECTORS:
All prices are in THB