Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 260CC/MIN DENSO (12-HOLES) FUEL INJECTOR
● The blue 260cc/min flow injector is a direct replacement for the stock Honda 16450-MFE-641 injector which is installed in many single cylinder 250cc and 300cc 4V engines.
● Honda is using a 260cc/min flow rate for the single cylinder 250cc/300cc engines, which is a higher flow rate compared to the 210cc/min injectors as you can see in the Honda twin-cylinder and or 4-cylinder engines installed.
● THE 260CC/MIN INJECTOR IS THE STOCK/STANDARD INJECTOR ON THESE BIKES:
E85 FUEL STATION SEARCH:
● The benefits for engine tuners to run on E85, which is a 85% ethanol mixture, are very well known.
You can run much higher compression ratio's compared to a normal fuel and your engine makes a much cooler burn.
With our large selection of injector flow rates available it makes it really easy to make the conversion.
If you want to make a simple conversion then you first need to look how much cc/min flow you are actually running with your stock injector.
If your stock injector is 260cc/min (please scroll down how to read your injector below), and if you want to change your fuel to E85, then we recommend to install a 338cc/min injector to have the same performance with E85.
※ Rule of thumb here is the injector flow rate/min you have selected to run with normal fuel times 1.3 to get the flow rate/min with E85.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
※ A 210CC/MIN INJECTOR (HONDA OEM 16450-MFJ-D01) IS INSTALLED AS STANDARD/STOCK INJECTOR IN THESE FOLLOWING MODELS:
CB600F HORNET / CB600F NAKED:
CBR650R ABS (2019- ):
All prices are in THB