● YUMINASHI POWERSPORTS ECU FOR Z125 MONKEY (2018- )
● A totally new powerful base map has been created for the auto-tune version of the Z125 MONKEY Powersports ECU.
Installing this ECU is really something you want to do from the first day you are buying your MSX/GROM125 SF, because this easy to install, and low cost upgrade, will add a lot of attitude to your little mini bike!...
Installing the Z125 Monkey Powersports ECU with part number 38770-K0F-T01S is really child's play because this version of the Powersports ECU has been specifically developed for Z125 MONKEY.
This means that this ECU is truly plug & play, which means actually that you won't need to pull out any wires from your stock wire harness to install the ECU, since the install is simply done with removing the stock ECU and replacing it with the new Yuminashi Powersports ECU.
● Once you installed the ECU there are 4 things you need to keep in mind:
- There is a chance that your bike won't be spot on from the first time you start your bike since it's capable of self adjusting fuel trims and ignition tables while you ride to deliver an accurate and safe performance, it is a completely autonomous system....no more software updates, data cables, laptops, secondary sensors, building/searching or asking for maps needed.
It will automatically learn and store the adjusted fuel trims and ignition tables by itself using the OEM O2 sensor already on the engine.
So keep in mind that the first kilometers/miles you drive your bike/ECU will be in learning mode.
- If you run a big bore kit with a 2 valve or 4 valve head, then you need to install a larger injector to compensate since the stock injector has it limits.
- The Powersports ECU for Z125 MONKEY has the RPM limiter at 11,000RPM, which means that you won't see the RPM limit anymore at stock 9250RPM's
We recommend to install our double valve springs set to avoid floating valves in the higher RPM zone. LINK
- If you install the Powersports ECU on a stock Z125 MONKEY, then your engine will produce more power, even with the stock 125 injector installed, and with the RPM's shifted from stock 9,250RPM's to 11,000RPM's the combination of more power with the ability to run higher RPM's will make that your bike actually will do run higher RPM's in 4th gear as it did with the stock ECU.
This means that you will be able to install a 1 or 2 teethes smaller rear sprocket, which we recommend to do. The exact rear sprocket which you should select will depend on your personal body weight and height.
We recommend not to overdo it, drop 1 teeth at the time and check the result.
As a reference we can say that the top speed with the Yuminashi ECU installed on the stock 125cc bike should be around 130km/h (80MPH) for a person whose body weight is 90Kg (+/-200lbs).
You can visit our Sprocket & Chain page with this LINK.
※ If you go big bore and you have no wideband O2 gauge installed, then a simple rule of thumb to select the correct injector is that, if your engine don't want to make RPM's, your injector size is too large, if your engine want to make RPM's, but have bad low and middle RPM power, then your throttle body size is too large...
Both situations are too avoid, and if the injector size isn't right or the throttle body isn't right, then the Yuminashi Powersports ECU can't generate a correct map for it....
With this LINK you can visit the injector section for your Z125 MONKEY.
● THIS VERSION OF THE POWERSPORTS ECU IS MENTIONED TO BE INSTALLED ON:
※This ECU is a replacement for OEM #38770-K0F-T01
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
- Purchases between 2 & 4 pieces of this product will receive a 10% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 5 & 9 pieces of this product will receive a 15% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 10 & 19 pieces of this product will receive a 20% DISCOUNT
- Purchases between 20 & 30 pieces of this product will receive a 25% DISCOUNT