Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● GENUINE KEIHIN 120CC/MIN B-TYPE (6-HOLES) A.K.A. "STUNT BIKE" F-INJECTOR
● This injector has the nickname "Stunt Bike Injector" because this injector will give a 110cc engine, such as the CRF110F, and even the 125cc MSX/GROM and Z125 Monkey engine, a lot more torque...
This makes the 120cc/min Keihin F-injector the perfect drop-in injector for stunt bike use and to go off-road with good throttle response.
● The classic drop-in injector for the MSX/GROM is the PCX 150 injector, which you can find over here, and this is actually a Keihin H-injector with a 140cc/min flow rate which is a great injector for wide open throttle at the freeway since it will provide your stock 125cc engine more fuel in the higher RPM region.
● If you are using your CRF110F to go off-road, or your GROM/MSX/MONKEY125 as a stunt bike, then you absolutely will love this Keihin F-injector since this circle pattern 6-Holes F-injector with 120cc/min flow is perfectly positioned between the stock 90cc/min flow rate MSX/GROM injector and the 140cc/min flow rate of the PCX150 injector, so it will give you right away faster throttle response, faster acceleration and much more punch between 500 and 8,000 RPM's compared to the classic PCX150 injector...
● The F-Injector can be installed on any 110cc or GROM/MSX/MONKEY125 engine between stock and 143cc with a stock/original head, and this in combination with a stock, or a standalone ECU.
※ Keep in mind that this 120cc/min injector will lean out with a 143cc big bore kit and a stock ECU above 8,000RPM so it's perfect for a trick bike and cruising around, but not to be used on a 143cc engine to go WOT on the freeway...
※ The 140cc/min flow rate Keihin H-injector ("PCX150 injector") which we recommend to use on the freeway with a 143cc kit can be found over here, and the new 8 holes version of the140cc/min injector can be found over here.
※ All injectors are tested at a pressure of 3.2bar and we maintain a tolerance of 5% on the advertised injector flow rate, so please keep this in mind before you make the order.
E10 / E85 ETHANOL TUNING:
● If you would like to change to E10 fuel (fuel mixed with 10% ethanol), then you need to install a 3.53% larger injector. (Example Forza300: stock injector 235cc/min x 1.0353= 243.3cc/min injector)
● If you would like to change to E85 fuel (fuel mixed with 85% ethanol), then you need to install a 30% larger injector (Example Forza300: stock injector 235cc/min x 1.3= 305cc/min injector)
※ You can scroll all the way down on this page to know more about injector reading to know the flow rate of the injector you have installed in your bike, to be able to calculate the new injector flow rate to run with ethanol...
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
● INJECTOR READING:
How to know which injector you have, and which one should be the right one to replace it to have the same fuel rate, or a higher fuel rate then you already have installed?
With the guide below you can see based on the injector "name" which injector you have installed on your bike, and which one you should take to make your bike run richer or leaner.
Keep in mind that you first need to know if you have an A-Type injector, or a B-Type injector.
With the A-Type injector, the letter on top of the injector tells you the "name" of the injector.
With the B-Type injector it is actually the opposite, because the letter, or letters below, are telling you the "name" of the injector.
How to recognize an A-Type and B-Type injector?
Well, it's actually easy to see because the A-type injector is perfectly round and smooth, while the B-Type injector have these Pins left and right that protrude, it not perfectly round and smooth at all.
※ If you have the large throttle body model, with the large square sensor block, then you can install both injector types on your throttle body, you only need to buy the correct injector joint, and possibly the correct wire loom if the A-Type or B-Type injector wouldn't be the stock injector type of your bike...
● INJECTOR NAMES & FLOW RATES FOR KEIHIN B-TYPE INJECTORS:
All prices are in THB