Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● 56MM 143CC LIGHT BORE KIT (MSX/SF - GROM/SF - MONKEY 125 - CT125 HUNTER CUB - C125 SUPER CUB...) (12103-K26-5613A)
● If you are looking for a reliable big bore cylinder kit with a tune on a budget, then the 143cc Light Bore Piston set is exactly where you are looking for!
With the 56mm light bore piston you can use your stock 125cc cylinder head, and you don’t need to be worried about overheating issues since the cooling fins on the 125cc cylinder design can still deal with the 3.6mm larger than stock bore.
※ To remain the cooling aspect in balance we recommend to install this kit with a larger exhaust, a 140cc/min injector and to use a 20W-50 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil such as the AMSOIL 20W-50 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil, or if you live in a colder area to use a 10W-50 synthetic oil such as the Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W-50 oil.
● The valve pockets in the piston are prepared for stock valves and 27/22mm valves, and we strongly recommend to install the Yuminashi S-238 camshaft (LINK) in combination with the stock 125 head to have more torque, and to deal with the huge RPM drop if you shift from 3th to 4th gear.
Keep in mind that you will need to install a larger 140cc/min injector (LINK) to replace the stock/standard 90cc/min injector, and that you will need to remove the restriction inside the air filter box.
※ If you install a larger injector, then it will take about a 1 hour drive for your ECU to automatically adjust to the larger injector (don't open the throttle more than 75% while the ECU is adjusting).
※ Part number 12103-KYZ-560A has been superseded by part number 12103-K26-5613A.
● THE 56MM 143CC LIGHT BORE KIT INCLUDES:
● This 56mm 143cc Light Bore Kit is the kit to be installed on:
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
※ B2B: (Discount automatically deducted at checkout...)
All prices are in THB