Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● 305CC B-TYPE INJECTOR (14-HOLES) (5PJ-INJECTOR)
● This YUMINASHI injector is a genuine KEIHIN B-type 5PJ 14-holes injector with 305cc/min flow, and "B-Type injector" means that this is the correct injector type to be installed in almost any Honda 125cc / 150cc / 160cc motorcycle/scooter produced between the year 2013 and today.
● The B-Type injector is also the injector type which is installed in the larger displacement 250cc / 300cc / 350cc Honda scooters, and this particular 305cc/min 14-holes injector opens a door to the next tuning level with lot's of possibilities, certainly for these larger displacement scooters because it's the perfect drop-in injector for a stock/original ADV300/350 - SH300/350 - FORZA300/350 with E85 tuning in mind!
❯❯❯ Drop in the 305cc injector, go to the fuel station, take E85 fuel, and that's all it takes for the scooters mentioned above!...
● The 14-holes 305cc injector is also the perfect injector for the hardcore MSX/GROM - Z125 MONKEY tuners with super bore, and super bore stroke-up kits installed!
※ If you still need a larger injector, then we have also the 450cc/min B-Type injector available (LINK) / Scroll all the way down for more E85 tuning information...
● The B-types injector is also installed on the newer generation KTM & Husqvarna bikes, so this 305cc/min 14-holes injector is also perfect to be installed in these newer type off-road engines...
The 14 holes in the injector promotes a better fuel atomization compared to a 12, 10, 8 or 6 holes injector, which results in smoother throttle response and better overall performance in combination with large big bore kits.
● RULE OF THUMB TO SELECT THE RIGHT INJECTOR SIZE FOR YOU:
※ Keep in mind that if you are living in a colder area in the world, that you will need to use a larger injector size compared to a hot area.
Your location above sea-level is also important, the higher you go, the less oxygen there is available, so if you are located high up in the mountains, then you will need to use a smaller injector compared to a location near the beach side...
● THIS INJECTOR CAN BE INSTALLED IN:
(1D000698 Injector Type)
(1D000698 Injector Type)
※ We recommend to use this injector in combination with a programmable ECU unit.
E85 FUEL STATION SEARCH:
● The benefits for engine tuners to run on E85, which is a 85% ethanol mixture, are very well known.
You can run much higher compression ratio's compared to a normal fuel and your engine makes a much cooler burn.
With our large selection of injector flow rates available it makes it really easy to make the conversion.
If you want to make a simple conversion then you first need to look how much cc/min flow you are actually running with your stock injector.
If your stock injector is 260cc/min (please scroll down how to read your injector below), and if you want to change your fuel to E85, then we recommend to install a 338cc/min injector to have the same performance with E85.
※ Rule of thumb here is the injector flow rate/min you have selected to run with normal fuel times 1.3 to get the flow rate/min with E85.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THEN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
※ B2B: (Discount automatically deducted at checkout...)
All prices are in THB