Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● TITANIUM VALVE SPRING RETAINER SET (FOR 5MM VALVE STEMS) (14771-GB4-680T)
● The Yuminashi Titanium valve spring retainers are intended for camshafts where the focus is on achieving peak horsepower like the Yuminashi R-type cams, or any camshaft higher than 240°.
These retainers wouldn't be really effective on our S-type cams, or any other camshaft basically where the emphasis is on torque or horsepower below 9,500RPM.
● If you have a cam which makes good power above 9,500RPM then you will absolute benefit from these 50% lighter titanium valve spring retainers because with reducing the reciprocating mass your valve springs have less weight to deal with, so you make it much easier for your valve springs and your engine in general to rev higher, and to get some slightly extra "free" horsepower in the higher RPM zone.
● The Yuminashi Titanium valve spring retainers are machined out of a high grade 6AL4V titanium, so if you have double valve springs installed on your engine, or are intending to install double valve springs, then it won't be a problem at all and it won't hurt the reliability side of your engine.
Titanium retainers are as light as aluminium valve spring retainers, but they are as hard as steel, so they won't break as aluminium retainers intend to do with double valve springs installed.
● The Yuminashi Titanium retainers are also slightly shorter compared to the stock retainers, so you can get away with a slightly higher lift camshaft on your stock valves and head.
※ The Yuminashi Titanium valve spring retainers need to be installed with the Honda 14781-MA6-000 valve cotters (LINK).
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
All prices are in THB