Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI 240° EVO CAMSHAFT 14100-KYZ-EVO (MSX/SF - GROM/SF - MONKEY 125 - SUPER CUB C125)
● The 240° YUMINASHI EVO camshaft has been developed to produce a healthy mix between torque and horsepower throughout the entire rev band.
The Yuminashi 240° camshaft is concerning driving characteristics comparable with other 240° camshafts such as the 240° Takegawa R20 and S20 camshafts, and the 240° Kitaco NEO camshaft.
With the Yuminashi 240° camshaft you get an increased performance throughout the rev band, and you get a straight power hit from basically any low RPM until 7,500RPM where you can expect it to produce the most horsepower around 9,000RPM and will continue pulling without a horsepower drop until 11,000RPM.
● The 240° EVO camshaft can perfectly be installed in a stock/original cylinder head, and you can expect the same wide power band characteristics with a stock head as with a big valve head, hence the reason why Takegawa is using the 240° camshafts in their Superhead+R, and Kitaco in their NEO 181 heads...
● So, if you have a big bore kit in mind, and you want to get a powerful daily driver engine which you don't need to shift back all the time with a close ratio 5-speed gearbox because it wouldn't make power otherwise, then this is the camshaft for you.
A cherry on the cake is the good fuel economy which comes with the good torque characteristics. If you don't need to keep the engine in the high RPM zone, then you don't need to burn the fuel for it...
※ The shape and color are slightly changed since June 2021, the specifications are not changed.
● All Yuminashi camshafts come standard with high-speed NACHI JAPAN bearings to meet our standards concerning durability and reliability.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
All prices are in THB