Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI S-235 CAMSHAFT (CRF110F / DREAM SUPER CUB / W110i) (14100-KWW-235S)
● The Yuminashi NK-series camshafts are a special enlightened series/version of the stock camshaft model, and with the specific S-235 cam characteristics you get a very strong all round camshaft with very good performance and rideability right until the moment you hit the RPM limiter.
● If you open the throttle, the torque is right there which is great to go off-road, for stunt riders and if you are a heavier person..., but also on the racing track, because if you come out of a corner, and you whack the throttle open, the engine won't be bogging and again the torque will be right there for you to use it, with a very nice steep horsepower curve right to the moment where you hit the RPM limiter.
※ If you have a unrestricted ECU and are looking for a higher RPM racing camshaft which will make less torque and horsepower compared to the S-235 camshaft before 9,500RPM, but more torque and horsepower after this RPM limiter point, then we recommend you to install the Yuminashi R-252 camshaft (LINK).
The Yuminashi S-235 camshaft will make way more torque and horsepower compared to the Yuminashi R-252 camshaft until 8,500RPM, which is the turning point where the R-252 camshafts starts to take over with building up more horsepower in a straight line until 10,500RPM and more, depending on the specifications of your valves and ports.
● The Yuminashi S-235 camshaft can be installed on all piston sizes, and will do a really great job with a STD 50mm / 51mm / 52mm / 53mm / 54mm and 55mm big bore, even with a really big valves head installed...
● If you would like to compare the S-235 camshaft to other camshafts out there, then we could point you in the right direction with saying that horsepower wise it's fairly comparable to the TAKEGAWA S15 cam, the DCR R2 camshaft or the TB camshaft, while on the torque side it should outrun these camshafts...
※ If you have a 2019 onwards fuel injected CRF110 and you run a stock 50mm piston until a 54mm piston, then this camshaft need to be installed with at least our 6-holes 120cc/min injector (LINK)!
※ Having your carb jetted, or the ECU tune right for any of the camshafts mentioned above is very important to compare them.
If you are located in the US, then we can recommend CJR PERFORMANCE to send your ECU over and to get them your ECU tune right for any of our camshafts.
CJR PERFORMANCE is located in Columbia MO, 65201, USA and can be contacted at CJRPerformanceLLC@gmail.com
● CAMSHAFT SPECIFICATIONS:
※ The camshaft comes complete with NACHI JAPAN bearings installed.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
All prices are in THB