Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
● YUMINASHI S-238 CAMSHAFT (14100-K26-238S)
● OG MSX/GROM125 - MSX/GROM125 SF - Z125 MONKEY - CT125 HUNTER CUB / C125 SUPER CUB...
● The Yuminashi NK-series camshafts are a special enlightened series/version of the stock camshaft model, and with the specific S-238 cam characteristics you get a very strong all round camshaft with very good performance and rideability right until the moment you hit the RPM limiter.
● If you open the throttle, the torque is right there which is great for stunt riders and certainly if you are a heavier person..., but also on the racing track, because if you come out of a corner, and you whack the throttle open, the engine won't be bogging and again the torque will be right there for you to use it, with a very nice steep horsepower curve right to the moment where you hit the RPM limiter.
The Yuminashi S-238 camshaft is also great camshaft to install with the stock piston, a 143cc kit or a 164cc kit and to deal in a much better way with the typical huge RPM drop which you experience if you shift from 3th to 4th gear.
If you rev the engine in 3th gear until 9,400RPM, and you shift to 4th gear, then the RPM's fall down from 9,400 to 7,545RPM and with the stock camshaft the torque isn't there to pull away in that gear.
If we install the S-238 camshaft, then we see that there is much more torque available at the 7,454RPM mark compared to the stock camshaft, and still growing stronger!
This means that you will get a lot more out of your stock engine, and a lot more out of your 143cc or 164cc big bore kit!
※ If you have a unrestricted ECU however, and are looking for a higher RPM racing camshaft which will make less torque and horsepower compared to the S-238 camshaft before 9,500RPM, but more torque and horsepower after this RPM limiter point, then we recommend you to install the Yuminashi R-259 camshaft.
The Yuminashi S-238 camshaft will make more torque and horsepower compared to the Yuminashi R-259 camshaft until 8,500RPM, which is the turning point where the R-259 camshafts starts to take over with building up more horsepower in a straight line until 10,500RPM and more, depending on the specifications of your valves and ports.
● The Yuminashi S-238 camshaft can be installed on all piston sizes, and will do a really great job with a STD 52.4mm / 56mm / 60mm / 63mm, even with a really big valves head installed...
● If you would like to compare the S-238 camshaft to other camshafts out there, then we could point you in the right direction with saying that horsepower wise it's fairly comparable to the TAKEGAWA S20 cam, the DCR R2 camshaft or the TB camshaft, while on the torque side it should outrun these camshafts...
※ If you have a stock 52.4mm piston until a 54mm piston, then this camshaft need to be installed with at least our 6-holes 120cc/min injector (LINK)!
If you have a 64mm piston (143cc) until a 60mm piston (164cc), then you can install the 140cc/min injector
※ Having your ECU tune right for any of the camshafts mentioned above is very important to compare them.
If you are located in the US, then we can recommend CJR PERFORMANCE to send your ECU over and to get them your ECU tune right for any of our camshafts.
CJR PERFORMANCE is located in Columbia MO, 65201, USA and can be contacted at CJRPerformanceLLC@gmail.com
● CAMSHAFT SPECIFICATIONS:
※ The camshaft comes complete with NACHI JAPAN bearings installed.
SMART SHOPPER TIP:
※ BUYING MORE THAN 1 PIECE CUT THE TRANSPORT PRICE, AND YOU RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF IT!
All prices are in THB